||What is He like, The One that we can trust, The Lord, how is God?
Why is it important to trust in God?
- Gen 21:33 - The Everlasting God
- Ps 139:7–8 -He is everywhere
- Gen 17:1 - Almighty God
- Mal 3:6 - He does not change
- Iob 12:13 - Smart, clever
- Mar 10:18 - God is good
- 1Thess 5:24 - He is faithful
- John 17:3 - The Only true God
- Ps 103:8 - Lord is merciful
- 1John 4:16 - God is Love
- 1John 1:5 - God is Light
- Lev 11:44 - God is holy
What are we to commit to God?
- Bible encourage us (Jer 17:7–8)
- Its unbelief, not to trust is sin
- God can't use us for ministry
- I can't do anything by myself, only if we trust, impossible turns into possible.
What happens if we trust?
- Ourselves - Psalm 22,8
- Our burdens - Psalm 55,22
- Our souls - 1Peter 4,19
- Our ways - Psalm 37,5
- Our cause - 1Peter 2,23
- Our works - Proverb 16,3
of trust keeps us from receiving God blessings for us. Sometimes it is
difficult to trust when facing new situations. It is difficult to
continue trusting when nothing seems to happen.
- Our burdens become lighter
- God can use us more
- We receive peace in our heart, if we don't trust we start worry 1Sam 30,6
Livija Lame, vice-president of EBWU